Following the change in government guidance we wanted to let you know the steps we’re taking at the New Dawn Inn to continue keeping our customers and workers safe.
We are pleased to welcome you back to an environment which you will find much more familiar.
- Staff will continue to wear face coverings so we can make our customers feel as safe and comfortable as possible.
- As per government guidance face coverings are no longer mandatory, but are encouraged in busy spaces, you may wish to wear one for peace of mind but this is a personal choice.
- Menus and Tables will continue to be sanitised after every use.
- Our tables are staying exactly the same and we are still offering table service.
- We continue to display NHS Test & Trace QR codes for those guests who wish to use it & support contact tracing.
- Whilst we appreciate these times are difficult, we strive to keep our customers and staff safe and continue to work together in the very best way possible.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
The New Dawn Inn Team